Scootertronics Goes Scooter Racing
Took off early Sunday morning for IREV Summer Import Revolution. Great day with time runs for bracket racing. The bikes we took down were a CF Moto V5, Yamati RX8 and the very first two stroke (chinese brand) brought in the US which was a Geely 90cc two stroke. All bikes did well with the RX8 number 16 moving up in the bracket racing with a flat out win over the V5, even though the V5 was faster the RX5 got there first and almost won the second time out when the 1100cc bike spit at the green.
Fun Runs were done all day with the two stroke scooters racing each other with tops speeds at 57.5 and 62.8 so pretty good for a two stroke 70cc. With some extra mods and different weights and gears should hit 70 by Oct. The V5 is wore out, I ride it everyday at 75mph up and down the freeway with well over 20,000 miles on it.
Scootertronics is a retail shop and do all of our work and do NOT ship any scooters or motorcycles direct from CA or anywhere else like most online sites, we are old school and never ever ship a non running bike or scooter, its illegal period, so many consumers are being tricked it makes me so sad.
Here is a great article from abitrb From the Ground up a blog with lost of info on Cafe Racers
Tha Heist Delivery in Philly
Scoot Power travels to Philly with Scootertronics with a stop at Pit Motors LTD for some custom work to a Tha Heist for delivery. The CCW 250cc Cafe Racers and Bobbers are moving well. A style choice for many and a back to yester year for others the Tha Misfit from Cleveland Cyclewrecks touches on the old school Cafe Racer with 250cc bike that get its done easily with an added bonus of being very affordable without being cheap. Every CCW Tha Misfit and Tha Heist is assemble and customized in the USA at Pit Motors LTD the North American Distributor. With a dealer network across the states Scootertronics along with Straight Up Performance (301 576 1874) offers Maryland, Northern VA, Baltimore and Washington DC area the CCW Tha Misfit, Ave and Heist. A visit to the streets of Philly could not be missed after delivery and mods are all done at Pit Motors in Jersey.
Cleveland Cyclewrecks has a hit with the 250cc Cafe Racer and Bobber that catches the eye with simple lines and very workable engine for performance mods and add ons for style of very own.
Posted in Scooter News
Tagged 301 576 1874, Baltimore, Bobber, cafe racer, Maryland, motorcycle, Motorcyle News, scoot power, Scootertronics, scootertronics 800 number, scootertronics phone, Tha Heist, Tha Misfit, Washington DC
Custom Performance Exhaust
CF Moto V5 High Performance Exhaust
Well its been awhile since the V5 exhaust has been offered. 2011 to be exact. So this will be good news for CF Moto V5 and V3 owners who are all set fo rthe best performance upgrade you can do for these bikes that use the CN250 engine.
Call (301 576 1874) for your custom exhaust to be made to order. Pick from several pipes and exhaust wraps colors which black is the best. These will made with stainless headers will be wrapped stainless with exhaust wrap for best look and performance. Shows no welds plus keeps best temp for best performance.
Your stock exhaust will be completely removed which in turn makes your bike much lighter. The sound will increase to a low rubble adding torque and top end since we are removing all that restriction the stock exhaust causes. A new main jet, drop the weights to 20gram and add a quality belt from Malossi or ETI.
OK Folks every part can be upgraded and mods done for a personal look and feel
- These are some of the upgrades and mods for the V5 and V3 from CF Moto
- High Performance Custom Exhaust with Header Plug and Play Chrome with Exhaust Wrap in Black, White or Brown (Tan)
- Lithium Battery One Tenth the weight of normal Battery so 1 Pound plus has a meter
- Dr Pulley Clutch
- Torque Spring
- Dr PulleyVariator
- Dr Pulley Slider Weights
- UNI Air Filter Dual Layer
- Custom Cold Air Intake
- 32mm Keihin Manual Choke Carb
- Mikuni TM 32mm Carb
- Keihin Main Jets
- Blinker Lights add non plastic
- Brake Light Assembly remove rear fender add Harley Tail Light and Tag Holder with hardware
- Handle Bars Z Bars Chrome Clubman cafe Racer Bars Major Brand Names
- Throttle Tube Aluim Performance Metal Tube Matchimng sets from NCY
- Mirrors EMGO Chrome Maltese plus many others Low Rise
- Start Switch Fly Chrome Start Switch Lighted Toggle for head Lights
- Direct Fan Mod Will Keep Running the entire time with Lighted Toggle for On Off
- Cooling Tubes Installs Inline of Coolant Hose
- Radiator High Flow Honda
- Electric Water Pump
- Headlight Assembly Several Style to Match Cafe Racers Bobber Style Real Metal Not Plastic
- Putco Bright White Bulbs for that Blue Light